Vizliter Bluetooth Headphones, TWS Deep Bass Wireless Headphones 5.0 with Built-in Mic Soft Earmuffs with LED Lights Noise Cancelling White Grey
- The 40 mm Speaker Drivers Produce Punchy Bass and Clear Mid-Highs. You Can Easily Adjust The Sound Level Via The Volume Control Built Into The Earpads, Stylish Design With Cool Colorful LED
- Comfortable, Adjustable Headband And Snug, Comfortable Ear Pads In Optimized, Ergonomic Design For Hours Of Listening Pleasure. An Ideal Wireless Headphone - Whether In Bed At Night, Podcast Listening, During Training, Gym / Workout, Jogging Or Cardio , They Are Perfect For Any Occasion.
- The Bluetooth Headset (Weighs Only 220g) Is Made of Extra Soft Materials, So It Sits Comfortably On The Ear At All Times - It Is Also Collapsible And Easy To Store. This Headset is IPX4 Splashing Water Resistant
- The Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, Wireless Headphones Over Ear Is Compatible With iPads, iPod Nano 7, iPhone, Android Smartphones, Tablets, Computers And Smart Televisions Within a 33Ft Range. Receive Calls And Control Your Music With The Multifunction Control Directly On The Ear.
- The Wireless Bluetooth Headset Provides You Up to 17 Hours Of Pure Favorite Music - Without Cables. The Headphones Can Be Used As a Wired Headset With a 3.5 mm Audio Cable Included in the Package.
- To Experience maximum sound quality, first increase max the volume on the headphones by pressing + button (you'll hear a beep sound once you reached the max) and second adjust volume from you device (smart phone, game console, pc, tablet, etc.)
These r AWESOME!!! they r so comfortable to wear, they r loud also. I would like them louder but they work for me, for the work I do, so I dont have to listen to people. I just found out that these illuminate and I have had them for almost 2 months. I sweat alot at work and they havent given me a problem like my cowins did and shorted out one of the earpieces. So they r water proof like they said they r. For the price is a great deal I would say. They do make ur ears warm though because of the leatherish material, but all in all they r what I was wanting out of a wireless head phone. U won't be disappointed believe me.