Vizliter Electronic Dual Arc Lighter, Rechargeable, Flameless, Elegant Slick Design, And Hamsa Hand Talisman Fatima Bracelet
- Elegant - USB cable and Beautiful Gift Box included. Impress your friends. Makes a great gift!
- Rechargeable You Can Use Again and Again, Economic and Eco-Friendly.
- Windproof Splashproof - flameless so it's unaffected by wind or water. Use it under any conditions; rain, snow, etc.
- Uses technology that reaches points hotter than fire. This Lighter Comes with a Beautiful High Quality Hamsa Hand Bracelet by Preziosa Jewerly.
- The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. The wearer of the hamsa hand can wear it facing up or down and it is believed to give the owner success, harmony, and protection from the “Ayin Ha’ra,” also known as The Evil Eye.
Elegant Slick Design USB Rechargeable Electronic Lighter The newest lighter, with charm metal case can light up. 300 times when charge fully, and can be charged by power bank, computer and any other USB port, very easy to use. Top grade gift for friends and familiars who uses lighters often 360°unobstructed, unlimited by the narrow neck, new design lighter could be used on daily activities and more like camping, kitchen, candles, firepits, incense and etc. MultiCut carving across the front of an Armor Blue Hamsa Hand Fatima Talisman Chrome lighter brings this beautiful design to life. Package Included: 1 x USB Rechargeable Lighter, 1 x USB Cable & Beautiful Hamsa Hand Bracelet from Preziosa Jewelry.
Excellent lighter !!!!
This is a BEAUTIFUL Hamsa and lighter all in one! I have been fascinated with 'the Hand of God/ Mary/ Fatimah' for almost 15+ years. The design of this Hand is quite personal to my life, and I'm ever thankful for it every moment it's with me. Allahdullilah...Praise be to God...Barekmor.
I pretty much only use these types of lighters now, and this is one of the better ones that I've purchased. The button is easy to use (no sticking) unlike some other brands that I've tried, and the hamsa is super cute and so me!